Camaro 2SS 2018 - 2019
Hennessey HPE1000 Camaro 2018 - 2019
Streetfighter are the builders and dealers for Hennessey in Oceania – Hennessey are one of the World’s top Performance vehicle manufacturers.
Hennessey HPE1000 Camaro 2018 – 2019
Limited Production – Only 5 available for Australia & New Zealand
- 1008 bhp @ 6500 rpm
- 918 lb-ft torque @ 4,000 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 2.7 sec
- ¼ mile: 9.8 sec. @ 143 mph
- Top Speed: 220 mph
* Power ratings are at the flywheel using 98 octane fuel and 6-speed manual transmission.
** Performance figures are with experienced driver under ideal track conditions.
- High-flow supercharger system.
- Extreme duty intercooler system
- 416 CID Stroker motor
- 4.0-inch Stroker crankshaft
- Custom forged aluminum pistons with 11.5:1 compression ratio & steel wrist pins
- 6.125-inch Billet steel H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
- Balance, blueprint & assemble shortblock: fully de-bur block, line hone block with ARP main studs, deck block
- Bore block on 3-axis CNC mill, hone block with torque plates, balance crankshaft, check bearing clearances
- Assemble shortblock
- CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc
- Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves
- Extreme duty dual valve springs
- Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals
- Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression
- CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted
- HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade
- Hydraulic lifter upgrade with extreme duty pushrods
- 1.75 inch stainless steel long-tube headers
- Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade
- High-flow catalytic converters
- HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration
- Professional installation and all necessary gaskets & fluids
- Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels
- Road testing (up to 350km)
- Hennessey exterior badge (rear)
- HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear)
- Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior)
- Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician (engine bay)
- Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats
- Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey
- Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR)
- Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change
Contact StreetFighter for scheduling and build time details.
Available for new convertible or hard top Mustang GT’s, both automatic and manual transmission.
Hennessey Performance is a U.S based company that has been producing some of the fastest and most exhilarating vehicles in the world.
They are continually featured in the worlds top tuner magazines and Motoring shows due to their amazing ability to make performance cars go even faster and look amazing.
StreetFighter will transform your new Australian delivered Camaro into a limited edition Hennessey of your choice.
StreetFighter Australia will be building Hennessey vehicles from our Adelaide factory to be distributed Australia and New Zealand wide.
Each car will be hand built in Australia or New Zealand and programmed with Hennessey calibration on our own in house dyno test facilities to perfectly suit our Australian/NZ conditions.
In addition all Hennessey vehicles will be of a limited number and have built number attached for authentication.
- Price on application