Camaro ZL1 2019-2020
SF1000R Streetfighter Race Series
For the serious street performance enthusiast, StreetFighter is excited in offering the SF1000R 2019 – onward Camaro ZL1.
StreetFighter 1000 HP Race Series
StreetFighter have taken the guess work out of building a Camaro that will meet the needs of the most discerning performance enthusiasts.
Our technicians have developed a well-balanced package of power, performance and reliability to offer one of the most exciting street drivable Camaro’s anywhere in the world. The SF1000R is engineered to be driven daily with perfect manners, while offering exhilarating power and handling on spirited driving or weekend track days.
Every SF1000R Camaro comes with our own unique exterior badging, and under bonnet serial number. Each vehicle is added to an exclusive register to ensure authenticity and exclusiveness is maintained for the life of the vehicle.
Australian designed and developed, utilising the very best manufactured products from StreetFighter and around the world.
Nothing Comes Close!
- 1002 bhp @ 7,000 rpm
- 918 lb-ft torque @ 4,400 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 2.7 sec
- ¼ mile: 9.8 @ 143 mph
- Top Speed: 354kph+
- SF1000R ZL1 StreetFighter Race Series
- StreetFighter Supercharged Full Vehicle Package Increase to 1002hp $52255
- SF1000R Supercharger 2.9L Kit
- Streetfighter Automatic Transmission Upgrade
- StreetFighter Specialist Automatic Transmission Calibration
- Streetfighter Extreme Duty Intercooler System
- Streetfighter CNC Ported Cylinder Heads / Hydraulic lifter replacement
- Streetfighter Hydraulic Roller Camshaft/Chrome Moly pushrods/Performance twin valve springs
- Streetfighter Full Premium Sound 304 Stainless Steel / Quad Tips / Ceramic Headers / 1 7/8 Inch
- StreetFighter High Flow Fuel System
- Iridium Spark Plugs
- Streetfighter Handling Pack
- Streetfighter Carbon Fibre Tailshaft
- Streetfighter Half Shafts
- SF Interior Embrioded Headrests
- StreetFighter Vehicle Build Plate
- SF1000R Rear Exterior Badge
- Streetfighter Custom on-Dyno Calibration
- Streetfighter Total Engine Oil Solution
- SSW Fitment
- Tru-Trac Diff Upgrade (Options 3.31, 3.55, 3.73 and 4.1)
- Streetfighter Dominator Wheels
- Streetfighter Drag Pak Wheels and Tyres
- Streetfighter 416 CID Stroker Motor